Let's help build more libraries for children in the Philippines, yes?

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Hmmm, I would have liked to see the children reading more Filipino and other Asian books. :o)

Click here to learn more about Sambat Trust and how you can help build more libraries for children in the Philippines!


dementedchris said...

Thanks for sharing this, Tarie. The ReaderCon memes reminded me of how important libraries are. This is such a worthy cause.

Tarie said...

It is! ~^o^~

Mariel @ The Learning Basket said...

I just discovered your blog and I'm so glad that I can now be more informed about Asian, especially children's lit. I'm homeschooling my daughter and we are using a literature-based curriculum. We are reading classic children's books but I wish to supplement with more Filipino books. Our favorite Filipino author is Jomike Tejido and I'm excited to get to know other authors!

Post a Comment